If you are looking for an exercise machine that is portable, does not require any assembly whatsoever and can give you a good workout in just 20 minutes, then the Vibratrim VT202 is what you have been looking for. For less than half an hour a day, you can increase your flexibility, tone your body and lose weight.
The VT202 comes with a handy extendable handle and wheels, flip it on its side, pull out the handle and you can wheel it around, just like you would a suitcase.
There is a side storage space on the side of the unit for the remote, which is great if you have a tendency to move the unit around, the storage space will prevent you from misplacing the remote.
20 Different Speed Settings
With a whopping 20 different speed settings, you will have enough variety to accommodate an amazing number of different exercises, the unit even comes with an exercise chart and a user manual that shows different exercises and which muscle groups will be affected by each exercise.
Manual and Programmed Settings
There are 3 convenient preset programs and manual setting for those who do not wish to use the presets. The preset build-in programs are for 10 minutes each, it is highly recommended for first time users to limit themselves to 10 minutes at a time. As you progress, you can work your way up to 20 minutes at a time. Above 20 minutes is not recommended as your lymphatic drainage is highly stimulated during a workout on the Vibratrim, it releases toxins, if you overwork out and are not used to the sudden release of toxins, you might feel a little uncomfortable. If you want faster results, consider multiple workout sessions a day.
Display Panel and the Quick Start Buttons
Keep track of your progress with the display and switch between low, medium and high speeds with the 3 quick start buttons. Different exercises require different speeds, the 3 quick start buttons will help you switch speeds without interrupting the flow of your exercise.
- Relatively light weight (portable)
- Work on a pivot ball in the center under the platform, this allows for a greater range of motion
- Space Saving (I live in an apartment, and this unit takes up barely any space at all)
- Full body workout, without the handles that other models have, I have a wider range of movement and with a little creativity, I now have a full body workout using the chart provided and a couple of my exercises
- As with most vibrating machines, you are advised to limit yourself to below 20 minutes at a time (sometimes I feel like doing more, but I know that it would be counterproductive)
- While the unit itself is relatively quiet if used on the ground floor, if you are staying in an old home, and exercise on the second floor, the sound of the vibrations tend to carry to the people living below you.
- Not recommended for people above 285 pounds, while the unit is sturdy, it does have its limits.
Overall, the pros far outweigh the cons. The Vibratrim VT202 is one of the best oscillating exercise machines on the market today. Great performance, sturdy build, from a company with a solid reputation for customer service and extremely compact, used regularly this machine will get your blood flowing, help you lose weight, increase your muscle tone and increase your overall flexibility.